• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quota Hunts

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1346   0
Reaction score
Got picked for 1st Firearms at Clybel and Dec 5/6 hunt at Chattahoochee Bend State Park.Dont look like I will get to go to Clybel.DJD

I got picked for Chattahoochee fall line Nov 9-11. My private property is less than a mile away, so I am looking forward to it.
I did not get picked for Hard Labor Creek.

Our usual hunting group was selected for Ossabaw Island, Nov 9th-11th. We take our own boat and ferry over as early as allowed. I'm hoping that I can get my first Ossabaw Whitetail on this hunt. We were covered up in deer on the hog only hunt in January/2017, so I'm very optimistic about this trip. Hopefully, Irma didn't mess things up too bad.

Got picked for 1st Firearms at Clybel and Dec 5/6 hunt at Chattahoochee Bend State Park.Dont look like I will get to go to Clybel.DJD

The Chattahoochee Bend hunt is a pile up. I did it 2 years ago. A tree stand every hundred yards anywhere the road goes. I did get a nice big doe and saw a couple of nice bucks get shot.
But my advice is get their early to hang your stand and get as far back as possible.
Might want to scout the weekend before too... first day is a madhouse.

Back
Top Bottom