• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Radom Pioneer Arms AK47 for $450

This. Sweaty Ben at Classic really pushed these as legit Polish AKs despite people telling them Random just had an office in Poland and they were using that technicality as a way to pass these off as Polish made. Then Sweaty Ben doubled down on them being Polish made. One of many shady acts from Classic..
Lol sweaty ben

0BC46B37-B332-4D45-9816-3272222A5FDA.png

Nuff said about io lol

I had the opportunity to look one of the Hellpup pistols over awhile back. Friend of mine had bought one and had to send it back, wasn't headspaced correctly. They replaced it with a new one. I checked the headspace with Manson gauges and it was good. The fit and finish was actually very nice, components were straight and all the rivets and pins were nicely done. Downside were the cast blocks etc. I'm not endorsing them nor would I spend my money on one but just another perspective of handling one firsthand.

This. Sweaty Ben at Classic really pushed these as legit Polish AKs despite people telling them Random just had an office in Poland and they were using that technicality as a way to pass these off as Polish made. Then Sweaty Ben doubled down on them being Polish made. One of many shady acts from Classic..
Damn, that sucks! I get emails from Classic Firearms everyday and have bought from them a few times. They usually have the Best deals on Tokarev pistols.

Back
Top Bottom