• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rant about Fourth Armory in Marietta!!!!

mgonza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
‘Bout Tre Fiddy
171   0
Reaction score
A good rant!

Brain at Fourth Armory in Marietta gets a tactical hi-five from me. What a great guy to do business with. He has a bunch of cool AR parts and even offered to help me build my first lower. Top-notch customer service.

I ordered an LCP from an online auction. When I saw the horrible, dirty condition it was in I asked Brian if he could lend me a paper towel so I could at least get some of the grime off. He did one better; he gave me some CLP so I could clean and lubricate it as well as some dry towels. As he was finishing up my paper work we were just talking about guns while I was field striping and cleaning the LCP. Never have I felt more at home at a gun shop (except for my own obviously). Not a lot of inventory but great pricing and perfect if you want to get some AR parts. This guy gets my business hands down. Can't wait to build my first AR using these guys.

FREE TRANSFERS! < now that's operator as ****

Check them out:
http://www.fourtharmory.com/

website is a little dry but the brick and mortar plus customer service is beyond amazing.

Thanks Fourth Armory!

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet them at a gun show seemed like really nice folks and I think they were doing free transfers. Made me want to buy from them just for support, so we picked up 5 AR mags.

I've picked up one transfer from them in the past and have to hit them up for another in the morning. Going to pick up an AR lower too as part of my first attempt at an AR build.....

I wont deal with anybody other than 4th for my parts. Deb and Brian are class acts IMHO. I spoke with Brian for a good 20-30 min the other week and he going to be getting his stock up on 308 parts since that is becoming the new trend for builders. Hes looking to get barrels, uppers, lowers, etc., so we can have a one stop shop for our builds

Back
Top Bottom