• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Rant) Why alamo, Why,,,,Alamo Ammo

squirrelslaying101

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
[h=3]They are selling their stuff for 1.40 a round... (Really!) What The Hell OVER.....

5.56 Federal XM193 55gr FMJ-BT 250ct BULK M-ID: 29465560713 UPC: 55655250
[/h]55 Grains Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Ammunition comes in bulk of 250 cartridges 5.56 Federal XM193 Half Case Discount Available. Half Case is a Qty...$349.95

http://alamoammo.com/rifle-ammo/223-5.56

How do people buy their Over inflated ammo..... Isn't this (RAPE)! "Help me out guys, What is your thoughts".

They are selling .223 for 1.74 a round
[h=3]223 Rem American Eagle 50 Gr Tipped Varmint 20 Rnds M-ID: AE223GTV UPC: 29465063719[/h]50 Grains Tipped Varment Ammunition comes in a box of 20 Cartridges 223 Rem American Eagle Caliber: 223 Rem Grains: 50 Gr Rounds: 20 Rnds Ammo Sales...

$34.95

I'm guessing it has to do with three factors.

1. The current market situation
2. Their ability to charge whatever price they choose.
3. They are not obligated to sell you ammunition below market value.

If you are waiting for fairness and kindness to enter the economic model, I'm afraid you have a long and disappointing wait ahead.

If you still think retailers and private sellers are the bad guys, just check out this ODT thread.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/317797-Holy-sh**!!-DDM4v7-in-stock-Clyde-s-hurry!!!

Last edited:
As long as people pay these inflated prices nothing will change. I pretty well stay stocked up on stuff so the market nowadays don't affect me. I've got plenty of amo and primers. Don't NEED any more guns but that don't mean I won't buy some more if I see something I like. But I won't fall in love with it till I own it. I just sit here and wonder what people are thinking.

As long as people pay these inflated prices nothing will change. I pretty well stay stocked up on stuff so the market nowadays don't affect me. I've got plenty of amo and primers. Don't NEED any more guns but that don't mean I won't buy some more if I see something I like. But I won't fall in love with it till I own it. I just sit here and wonder what people are thinking.

I do this every night, :confused:( Hands on head shaking it back and forth) I see over inflated ammo go for what it is or Pistols/ rifles.

Back
Top Bottom