• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real estate going crazy.

We get daily offers on buying this Cobb Co 4 bed-2.5 bath house in a great school zone. The two of us really don't need this much house but where to move ???

It’s the same here, weekly offers and some are actually pretty good. A financial holding company has bought at least 14 homes in our neighborhood, often paying to much for them to drive up prices. I suppose that when they start selling those homes it will be a sign that the bottom is soon going to drop out

We get daily offers on buying this Cobb Co 4 bed-2.5 bath house in a great school zone. The two of us really don't need this much house but where to move ???
Great school in Cobb? Please tell ! Cobb is a **** hole ! Just like all the other cities that touch Atlanta! Georgia is doomed! Everyone has ran from here! Wish I had too!

People are scoring houses here by constantly driving around asking people on the streets, ladders, taking out the trash. Catching houses before they hit the market etc. Prices are ridiculous. There's a reason things are nuts. Selling your current home may result in you having to buy a much more expensive yet lesser home to replace it.

Im out here in the sticks and I seen a house that sold for 138,000 in '18 or '19 is priced at 289,000 and will probably only be on the market for a few days. good investment....

I have 5 years before I can go anywhere, but I haven’t decided where yet lol! I’m definitely thankful I’m not in the market. How does a house in 2020 go from $250,000 to $500,00 if not more in 2 years? Sustainable I think not. Hopefully in 5 years the printing press is out of ink!!! It’s going to take a year or two for all this free government money sent to individuals and businesses to play out.

I have 5 years before I can go anywhere, but I haven’t decided where yet lol! I’m definitely thankful I’m not in the market. How does a house in 2020 go from $250,000 to $500,00 if not more in 2 years? Sustainable I think not. Hopefully in 5 years the printing press is out of ink!!! It’s going to take a year or two for all this free government money sent to individuals and businesses to play out.
I got one for you. I play golf at Chimney oaks and last summer the big sign by the road was advertising new homes starting at 240k and this past saturday it had changed to 400k. Now its probably a combo of market and the nearby battery plant in commerce but whatever the reason thats a big jump.

I got one for you. I play golf at Chimney oaks and last summer the big sign by the road was advertising new homes starting at 240k and this past saturday it had changed to 400k. Now its probably a combo of market and the nearby battery plant in commerce but whatever the reason thats a big jump.
It’s everywhere, not just Georgia, not just in metro areas. I’ve never seen anything like it, all fueled by an inflated economy from trillions of stimulus. I can’t complain because I get lots of work from the governments spending, but I’m definitely playing it conservative like it’s 2008 again.

Back
Top Bottom