Realistic prices for things at Gunshows

The Russian

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
88   0
Reaction score
Last weekend I went to the big gun show in Jonesboro and saw some interesting things. As usual 5.56 and .223 were gone on Sunday when I went, but there were pallets of 7.62x39mm. Apparently nobody wanted it because I talked a seller down to $300 for 1000 rounds of Wolf! I still see people trying to sell 7.62 on here for $0.75-1.00 a round and I cant help but wonder if they even see what its selling for now.

So I decided to go to the Gwinnett show yesterday to see what prices were and to look for a decent optic. When I pulled up the parking lot looked like a pre panic show turnout and there was no line to get in at 10am. The prices on most AR's were terrible except at On The Square guns. They were selling Rock River AR's for $1050 otd. I also noticed 3 Yugo M92 PAP pistols on the far side of their table. Upon further inspection I noticed the price tags on them, $599! I snatched up 2 of them for $1200 OTD!

All in all I'm seeing prices drop down quite a bit so hopefully this will all be over soon. Did anyone else find some good deals at the recent shows?

Back
Top Bottom