• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adamantly defend people doing whatever they please with their own property, not worrying about what a bunch of fools want to do about it, last I checked there is still personal freedom to do with what you please with your property, in GA, unless its land, or a vehicle. Until americans let that completely get stripped away.

Oh, you'll forgive me if I'm not moved by your pseudo-patriotic bull**** sentiment.

Goes back to people thinking they know everyones business. How do you know they are evading taxes? How do you know taxes are due? Who has taken the time to ask an accountant what the law is when you sell personal property? Why dont people have to pay sales or income tax when they have a garage sale?

Its mostly just idiots shooting off at the mouth, their stupid little wet dream of "karma" coming back to get someone.
I have never seen a garage sale where they charged more for an item than they paid for it. Just sayin

I have never seen a garage sale where they charged more for an item than they paid for it. Just sayin

LOL!!! You must be hunting too much... You need to watch more TV... On Pawn Stars there is always some person who bought something at a garage sale... and now is trying to pawn/sell it for more than they paid for it...... :)

Goes back to people thinking they know everyones business. How do you know they are evading taxes? How do you know taxes are due? Who has taken the time to ask an accountant what the law is when you sell personal property? Why dont people have to pay sales or income tax when they have a garage sale?

Its mostly just idiots shooting off at the mouth, their stupid little wet dream of "karma" coming back to get someone.

I don't care what people do on here. I enforce forum rules not moral or legal rules.

Oh, you'll forgive me if I'm not moved by your pseudo-patriotic bull**** sentiment.

Yep.
Reminds of an old Western movie. Everybody complains about the whorehouse, but some still sneak over for snuggles. Stop snuggling with the WalMart stockers/flippers in the middle of the night, people!

I don't like flippers but they are not going anywhere. People still buy from them and that is their choice. Either way we all have a choice to deal with them or not. I choose not to, but if someone else buys from them it is really none of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom