• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy I was prepared I have not purchased any 22 ammo in two years but that doesnt mean I should be a richard to the guys that dont have any. Maybe it is your poor decisions that are forcing you to try to get by selling ammo for a profit. I am happy with my amount of ammo and finicial situation so I try to help people instead of screwing them.

Please inform me of what I paid for any ammo I sell? By all means.

Not really. Straw purchase is either making false statements on the 4473 regarding the actual purchaser of the firearm or purchasing a firearm with the intent of providing it to someone that can unlawfully possess a firearm.

Even the bold is in question, and is going before the SC. "With the feds only pursuing about .06% of 4473 perjury cases, you’ll hit the Powerball jackpot before you’re ever caught buying heaters and then flipping to, um, less-than-qualified buyers."

ODT'ers be like:

d15d6c36b5e2b87398df15de51258686d941cd320488218c92e5d4b2aefba5f6.jpg

A straw purchase is when you knowingly purchase a firearm for a person who is unable to legally possess the firearm such as a felon.

Fair enough but when you purchase multiple firearms with the explicit intent to sell for a profit with no FFL through a private party transaction - you're probably well into some gray area.

A stat I have quoted many times on my podcast. However flipping is not even in the formula for straw purchase. Flipping would only be a consideration for operating for profit without an FFL.
Things I learned the hard way:
Never fight the Olympics lobby.
Never be case law.

The business angle seems the most open door to trouble. RICO was a special use rare thing, for about a day. This behavior in question is the chink in our armor.

Oh, you'll forgive me if I'm not moved by your pseudo-patriotic bull**** sentiment.

It's not meant to be and I'm not trying to move you. What I am saying is there's still a person right to private property and no matter how bad you FEEL you are someway entitled to it is delusional at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom