• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say this - I normally don't ***** and complain about flippers (and I won't start now).

But...if you are selling TWO unfired pistols of the same make that were just released in the last 48 hours, you acknowledge in your ad that you picked both up this morning, you are not a licensed firearms dealer, and both pistols are listed in the same ad for $50 above msrp /retail...that could probably be construed by the ATF as straw purchasing.

Broke dicks get mad when their poor decisions in life lead them to where they can't afford something, when others have it for a price they still cannot afford, they want someone to force the person who has it to be "fair", of course the "fairness" is based on what? The opinion of the one who failed to adequately prepare to begin with. So some feel the prepared should be punished because the foolish failed to prepare.

I'm gonna say this - I normally don't ***** and complain about flippers (and I won't start now).

But...if you are selling TWO unfired pistols of the same make that were just released in the last 48 hours, you acknowledge in your ad that you picked both up this morning, you are not a licensed firearms dealer, and both pistols are listed in the same ad for $50 above msrp /retail...that could probably be construed by the ATF as straw purchasing.

What you listed does not fit the definition of a straw purchase.

Not really. Straw purchase is either making false statements on the 4473 regarding the actual purchaser of the firearm or purchasing a firearm with the intent of providing it to someone that can unlawfully possess a firearm.

Broke dicks get mad when their poor decisions in life lead them to where they can't afford something, when others have it for a price they still cannot afford, they want someone to force the person who has it to be "fair", of course the "fairness" is based on what? The opinion of the one who failed to adequately prepare to begin with. So some feel the prepared should be punished because the foolish failed to prepare.

Why do you just keep repeating the same thing? Posting it once isn't good enough?
You are as bad as the flipper bashers.

Buddy I was prepared I have not purchased any 22 ammo in two years but that doesnt mean I should be a richard to the guys that dont have any. Maybe it is your poor decisions that are forcing you to try to get by selling ammo for a profit. I am happy with my amount of ammo and finicial situation so I try to help people instead of screwing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom