• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reasonable prices for projectiles?

jjrock

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
New to reloading so I've only experienced the market in its current state. As of now, in only loading 45ACP and I'm having a hard time finding non-premium projectiles at retail stores. Looking online, the cheapest I've found 500 lead nose billets for $45 and plated 500 count boxes at $75. Are these decent prices? Any good websites recommended for finding projectiles?

finally, is there any economical way to purchase powder online? Websites?

Thanks!

Xtreme bullet and Rocky Mountain Reloading are two I have used with excellent results. $60 shipped per 500 plated .45. The problem with powder and primers online is the hazmat surcharge of $28. Unless you're buying a lot at a time, it's better to buy local. You just have to keep an eye out here and at local stores. Bass Pro shop has had powder recently.

Try the Gun Room(?) in Conyers too. They have reloading supplies and were advertising powder on here a couple of weeks ago.

http://wideners.com/

AMC45230C Armscor 45 Cal 230gr Copper FMJ Bullets $152 / 1000 Pre-Paid Thru USPS

Armscor is the largest arms and ammunition manufacturer in SouthEast Asia. They are an ISO 9001 Certified Company. These full metal jacket bullets feature a Copper jacket with lead core. This is not loaded ammunition.

FREE SHIPPING THRU USPS!

1=1000

Manufacturer: Armscor
Stock Number: AMC45230C
Inventory Status: IN STOCK
Price:
1 to 1 - $152.00
2 and up - $147.50

To order from this site you will need to register for an account.
If you already have an account please click HERE to log on.
If you do not have an account please click HERE to register.
If you can't remember your password click HERE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom