• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reasonable prices for projectiles?

did you check georgia arms

Yes, I'm always in Georgia Arms. I used to live in Villa Rica and my father in law that I shoot with a lot still lives there so we pop in there quite frequently before heading down to Advanced Bullets to shoot. I get out there a few times a month, it would be nice to meet some other folks out there if any of you are regulars in the area.

Try the Gun Room(?) in Conyers too. They have reloading supplies and were advertising powder on here a couple of weeks ago.

They have a pretty good shop and prices aren't bad if I recall correctly. Haven't been there since I got into reloading but I will be in Conyers when I pick up my new to me mini14 from a member tomorrow so I'll definitely stop by!

Its cheaper to go to Georgia arms

As of Friday, I only saw a plain box that had the typical georgia arms label on it that was $80.00 for 500! I didn't even look at the specifics when I saw the price. In fact, that was all they had the last few times I have been in there aside from Hornady XTP stuff. They also say they haven't seen any pistol powder in a few weeks and weren't anticipating any at the beginning of this week.

BTW, I went ahead and ordered from Xtremebullets. 500 200GR HP for $63 shipped. If I find any powder while I'm in and about tomorrow I will post here to let everyone know. Thanks again as usual for all of the suggestions!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom