• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rebel Silencers

Take a look at Rugged. I’ve been very impressed with their design, especially the front blast baffle being the only serialized part and the ability to convert from long to short. I have their Obsidian and Oculus inbound.

Something else to consider about suppressors is the accessories’ cost. My AAC 556 can was under $500.......but the QD muzzle devices are $75-100 each. Luckily I found a couple take offs to spread around on my other ARs. The pistol cans require either a fixed barrel mount or spacer to replace the spring........both sold separately, lol. Some of the more expensive cans have these accessories included.

Also great info about pistons and what not to do.

Yikes. That sucks.

So from what I see on silencer shops website is Rugged, AAC, and SilencerCo seem to have the best reviews.

I’m leaning towards the AAC SDN6 cause of the quick detach. And it includes one flash hider with it. I can then put a mount on the 556, blackout, and my 308. Thoughts?

For 9mm I like the silencerco osprey 9 just on looks alone lol. And people say first round pop is nonexistent. Really good reviews. But also the AAC Ti-Rant 9 seems to have very good reviews too. Thoughts?

Take a look at Rugged. I’ve been very impressed with their design, especially the front blast baffle being the only serialized part and the ability to convert from long to short. I have their Obsidian and Oculus inbound.

Something else to consider about suppressors is the accessories’ cost. My AAC 556 can was under $500.......but the QD muzzle devices are $75-100 each. Luckily I found a couple take offs to spread around on my other ARs. The pistol cans require either a fixed barrel mount or spacer to replace the spring........both sold separately, lol. Some of the more expensive cans have these accessories included.

Also great info about pistons and what not to do.

These are not toys and that guy is stupid . Just knowing the purpose of that device would have stopped the whole event .

These are machines that control explosive projectiles . A little reading goes a long way. Glad he made it out with all his fingers , toes and eyeballs

20160421_162349.jpg
Tell us which cans you are looking at (so we can comment and live vicariously). I consider several good .30 cal cans from Silencerco, dead air, sig, etc in the $600-900 range; so when you say $1200 I assume you are going for the Bugatti vs. the Taurus.
I looked and read long ad hard before I spent the money for my SIG SRD762TIQD and have not regretted the purchase. Supersonics do not require hearing protection and subs are just like in the movies. I will be hunting with Barnes TTSX on opening day. By the way there was almost no shift even with the QD.

View attachment 1657113
I looked and read long ad hard before I spent the money for my SIG SRD762TIQD and have not regretted the purchase. Supersonics do not require hearing protection and subs are just like in the movies. I will be hunting with Barnes TTSX on opening day. By the way there was almost no shift even with the QD.
Awesome I was about to pop on one of these at my shop but hadn’t heard of any personal reviews. I have another SIG can and need a .30 cal QD. It’s priced right too. You ran 5.56 through it yet?

Awesome I was about to pop on one of these at my shop but hadn’t heard of any personal reviews. I have another SIG can and need a .30 cal QD. It’s priced right too. You ran 5.56 through it yet?
Yep out of my STAG AR. I shot a 30 rnd mag through it behind the house and my wife never heard it inside.

Hey or don’t . When that low budget suppressor fails (and it will ) be sure you visit quiet riot for a suppressor of better quality .

LOL!!!!

My Rugged Obsidian 9 is sitting in QR’s NFA jail. They pointed me towards that can, and highly recommended it.

469A3114-7ADC-4E8E-86BC-718872414B21.jpeg

PS. I have first hand experience buying a “cheap 22 suppressor” already, materials matter. I have voiced my oppositionand warning to doing that more than once on here. Maybe you should read this thread over again.

I have all my info in the Silencer Shop system. They are always running sales on different suppressors. The early bird gets the worm, and I totally understand wanting to save money.

Disclaimer: the SS system makes it way too easy, and could be dangerous to your bank account.......#donttellmywife. 4 stamps pending.
#donttellmywife......That would be a great username!

Back
Top Bottom