• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Red and Green Steakhouse

There is a groupon for this place that is half off and a bottle of wine or something all the time

Yep, that's right. That's how I wound up there lol...don't worry about taking the wine with you if you don't finish it, they use a food saver to seal the bottle in a plastic bag to get around the open container laws...

ive been there 3 or 4 times. food is good and cost is reasonable, especially with the groupons. I did Fogo years ago and it just didnt seem to be wirth the difference in cost.

Sorry to get off subject, but did you like Fogo or Chama better? I've only been to Fogo. I've been to Red and Green also, I don't remember much about it except I know I liked Fogo better. Isn't Red and Green in that ****ty strip mall?

I want to say I liked Fogos slightly better but they are both good and I wouldnt hesitate to go back to either.

ive been there 3 or 4 times. food is good and cost is reasonable, especially with the groupons. I did Fogo years ago and it just didnt seem to be wirth the difference in cost.

Of the bad reviews on Yelp most seem to stem from using the groupon. Did you guys have any issues?

Of the bad reviews on Yelp most seem to stem from using the groupon. Did you guys have any issues?

We didn't have any issues with the groupon except that I remember our total bill was much higher than we anticipated. I can't remember why though. Seems to me like we had a fee or an automatic gratuity or something and that was what drove it up...I'll ask my wife, she has a much better memory than I do...

We didn't have any issues with the groupon except that I remember our total bill was much higher than we anticipated. I can't remember why though. Seems to me like we had a fee or an automatic gratuity or something and that was what drove it up...I'll ask my wife, she has a much better memory than I do...

Yup thats what I read that they automatically add a tip or something. I dont know we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom