• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reddit

I’m 73 , wife told me I can’t identify with the younger generation , aka my kids and grandkids . So , I’ve been going on Reddit doing my research to see why I’m different . Seems that I’m fine. Reddit is just a bunch of insecure , living in their parent’s basement , screwed up people . I’ve always been worried about the younger generation . My conclusion is this country is SCREWED !!!

I’m 73 , wife told me I can’t identify with the younger generation , aka my kids and grandkids . So , I’ve been going on Reddit doing my research to see why I’m different . Seems that I’m fine. Reddit is just a bunch of insecure , living in their parent’s basement , screwed up people . I’ve always been worried about the younger generation . My conclusion is this country is SCREWED !!!
I've been on Reddit since 2012. Not insecure (I wear Crocs in public....proudly. Just ask around). Live in a nice house on 12 acres......I am a little screwed up though, so you got me there.

I also like r/PRSaccessoriesforsale there are some pretty good deals there. more so than GAFS
Hadn't heard of that one but just checked it. That sub doesn't have much traffic at all. Sure cool to check when you're looking for something but if you're trying to sell GAFS is the place.

Hadn't heard of that one but just checked it. That sub doesn't have much traffic at all. Sure cool to check when you're looking for something but if you're trying to sell GAFS is the place.
When I'm looking I have more luck with the PRS sub than the GAFS. But it may just be what I'm looking for specifically.

Back
Top Bottom