• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reddit

Reddit is where brain cells go to die.
I thought the veil of literacy and reason had been lifted once and for all by the proliferation of posts on Facebook, but I was wrong. There are layers and layers of ignorance revealed by Reddit subforums.

Never have seen or understood reddit, now I am curious.
Ok but be warned, you're going to be diving headfirst into a heaping pile of leftist dung.
big-pile-of-****-jurassic-park.gif

Never have seen or understood reddit, now I am curious.
Imagine Brackish Waters on Molly.....if you visit that part of Reddit, you're going to see a lot of vertical smiles and will probably leave as a certified Gynecologist and Proctologist. Lots of free range buttholes in Redditland.

Imagine Brackish Waters on Molly.....if you visit that part of Reddit, you're going to see a lot of vertical smiles and will probably leave as a certified Gynecologist and Proctologist. Lots of free range buttholes in Redditland.

LOL. I will admit I have had a few "encounters" from various reddit subs involving other men's wives :pop2:

You can find whatever you want on there.

Like everything else…you have to weed through the B.S..definitely not a place for conservative view point but I have found some good in there.
There are actually some subreddits specifically geared toward conservatives, gun ownership, Christianity, etc. Not much, but it’s there and active.

I go for the Axecraft and Axe Throwing sections and there's some pretty good dog training stuff. I don't really wonder off into the seedier parts of town.
Even the things that aren't remotely political always seem to attract those with TDS and those people are certifiable.

There is no greater concentration of snowflakes and idiots on the internet than r/CFB. You wanna talk about some crybaby ****tards. Lord have mercy.

Back
Top Bottom