• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reflections of a Vietnam Vet (SF)

Best wishes to you and hope March is easier on you! Still remember doing the drive to Augusta to do our trade while in the middle of brutal chemo program. One of the best drives of my life....freedom! My wife was glad I did the trip....after I got back home! God bless. Wayne

Best wishes to you and hope March is easier on you! Still remember doing the drive to Augusta to do our trade while in the middle of brutal chemo program. One of the best drives of my life....freedom! My wife was glad I did the trip....after I got back home! God bless. Wayne
Thanks Wayne and a good time was had by all. I hope you are doing better also.

Good stories.

His reflection on America's choice to draw a line in the sand there, and fight over it, is interesting.

So he believes that the domino theory was real and legitimate, and even though we lost the Vietnam War the fact that we fought in it for 10+ years and gave the communists such a hard time, we actually prevented the spread of communism. Our goal was accomplished everywhere else, just not on Vietnamese soil.

I Wonder how he feels about so many things being made in Vietnam at the request of American companies ---sports apparel, athletic shoes, balls and bats and other sports equipment. Made in "communist" Vietnam for consumers in the capitalist West.

Back
Top Bottom