• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Registering a hmmwv with off road title

Tag office can and does issue Vin #'s for trailers and then they have to be inspected and signed off on. The only problem I see is, Emissions requirements and equipment. Many counties don't require emissions test but that will probably still have to have emissions equipment..As stated before go to the DMV. Good Luck

Probably gonna be a big PITA, its already an out of state vehicle and registered off road.Check with DOT, been down similar road I was told if its registered as a offroad vehicle thats what it is.Unless you rebuild it try to make it street legal and go the custom vehicle route on the insurance.

My west coast chopper did not have a complete vin. Only 13 numbers. I put on turn signals a horn and had it inspected and was issued a vin from GA

The biggest problem with this vehicle in question is it's registered as a offroad vehicle. That's an ugly two words. It's not a custom built trailer or bike that has never been registered as anything, it's registered as "offroad vehicle". Can it be done? With enough patience and money, I suspect anything is possible.

My Willys was listed as a farm vehicle. Barrow co tagged it with a VIN of 123456.
Just depends on the area I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom