Regular cab trucks soon to be extinct?

"They" are coming to take my truck away!......by the year 2025

If you're so worried about fuel economy then why not buy an older truck? For the price of a new truck you could literally buy a dozen used Toyotas. I don't see the government going around and confiscating old cars and trucks. Just something else to complain about I guess. But then again I imagine that it's hard coming up with 30 posts a day.

"They" are coming to take my truck away!......by the year 2025

If you're so worried about fuel economy then why not buy an older truck? For the price of a new truck you could literally buy a dozen used Toyotas. I don't see the government going around and confiscating old cars and trucks. Just something else to complain about I guess. But then again I imagine that it's hard coming up with 30 posts a day.

Lol... Random much? Do you just make **** up on the cuff or are you really this ignorant?

Last edited:
I don't see the government going around and confiscating old cars and trucks. Just something else to complain about I guess. But then again I imagine that it's hard coming up with 30 posts a day.

They kinda tried to didn't they? remember the clunker program. Those cars were mandatory to be crushed so they could never drive the street again. You wouldn't want someone that needs that cheap car to be able to get it do ya?

They kinda tried to didn't they? remember the clunker program. Those cars were mandatory to be crushed so they could never drive the street again. You wouldn't want someone that needs that cheap car to be able to get it do ya?

Additionally, the original post said that they could e removed from the manufacturers lineup because of the wheelbase/footprint/cafe standard. Nobody said that anyone was coming to get them.

If I'm buying a fullsize truck I want pulling and hauling power, not mileage. Now I do think it's an embarrasment that the ford ranger gets 17 mpg.

I wonder why didn't go back to diesel technology my 1983 isuzu p'up gets nearly 50 miles per gallon I understand emission standards are different nowadays but I'm sure they could find ways to remedy that look at VW for instance they have multiple diesel cars that are getting over 50 mpg

Attachments

• CAM00505.jpg
    CAM00505.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 33
I wonder why didn't go back to diesel technology my 1983 isuzu p'up gets nearly 50 miles per gallon I understand emission standards are different nowadays but I'm sure they could find ways to remedy that look at VW for instance they have multiple diesel cars that are getting over 50 mpg

But your pup couldn't tow it's own weight. Today's gas powered full sized trucks can tow 10,000+ pounds.

Back
Top Bottom