• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Relist....relist.....relist......relist......self bump bump bump....relist

I'm 99.9% sure Barbwire is not interested in your AK ; I know I'm not . Saying "$400 seems like a decent offer" when he is asking $475 may cause one to comment on your listing which in my opinion "$825 seems like a decent offer" . You did have sale/trade value of $900 until this morning . :thumb:
$825 would be a decent offer on it. I'm not offended by that. Again, my primary interest is trading, not selling. However, I do find it funny that people get bent out of shape of their "like new pricing" and bitch about offers that are more closer aligned to what the market value is. That's my point. It's not directed at barbwire. Just that $400 is a REALISTIC AND DECENT OFFER on a used Gen 4 Glock. Market value for AK is up, and keeps going up so there is no comparison.

Contrast that with Glocks you see here for the last two weeks selling for $350-400.

$825 would be a decent offer on it. I'm not offended by that. Again, my primary interest is trading, not selling. However, I do find it funny that people get bent out of shape of their "like new pricing" and ***** about offers that are more closer aligned to what the market value is. That's my point. It's not directed at barbwire. Just that $400 is a REALISTIC AND DECENT OFFER on a used Gen 4 Glock. Market value for AK is up, and keeps going up so there is no comparison.

Contrast that with Glocks you see here for the last two weeks selling for $350-400.
"bent out'a shape" haha Naw I think if somebodies interested in what you think their Glock is worth, well , they'd ask you

$825 would be a decent offer on it. I'm not offended by that. Again, my primary interest is trading, not selling. However, I do find it funny that people get bent out of shape of their "like new pricing" and ***** about offers that are more closer aligned to what the market value is. That's my point. It's not directed at barbwire. Just that $400 is a REALISTIC AND DECENT OFFER on a used Gen 4 Glock. Market value for AK is up, and keeps going up so there is no comparison.

Meerkat, can you buy an unfired Glock 19 for $400?

Back
Top Bottom