• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Classes

With shelves coming full again, that means primers will be plentiful again soon and that will drive prices back down ssome. No , they wont be 35-40/ 1000 but they will be reasonable, i think.
I have my fingers crossed, haven't seen primers on the shelf in months. I thought they would be coming back since ammo is coming back, but the primers and powder are lagging big time.

Rosewood

I have my fingers crossed, haven't seen primers on the shelf in months. I thought they would be coming back since ammo is coming back, but the primers and powder are lagging big time.

Rosewood
I guarantee you that PnR Ammo has primers still on the shelf right now. Along with selection on powder. I may slide by there on the way home from work to see what all they have.

I’ve got a Lee press (beginners press) I’ll get it to ya for cheep, a tumbler, that needs tuned up, u can just have that, I’m sure I have some calipers, a scale and some other stuff, I can let go for cheep, I have doubles and triples of everything, guess if I have time, I coul run ya through the basic, some things u have to have, text me I’ll see if I can plumb u up!..reloading is something everyone should know how to do

If anyone is located near Buford I would be happy to show/help them. It’s an expensive hobby to jump into and it’s better to see what is all involved before making the plunge. I have and keep these presses set up all the time: single stage. Dillon 550, Dillon 650, Dillon Super 1050 and Dillon 1100.

Back
Top Bottom