• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reloading Supplies in NW GA?

sportman's warehouse is the only place to buy if you just got to have it now. their prices have not gone up to much. so far that is, but eight pounds of varget has gone over $200.00. i been to several other places to look but i just walk out. i am not going to throw my money away support an over price store. i shoot nra silhouette competition so i go through a lot of ammo each week. when i buy powder i don't do one pounders, i do 8 pounders. same with primers and bullets, i go big or go home. so for me the local stores are a waste of time and money. i buy from the net, from several different companies. the companies i use offer sales, sometimes free haz mat and have a low fix shipping. i know some don't load the amount that i do and it is cheaper to buy local. if that is the case go to sportman's warehouse. when bass pro took over cabales i watch cabales reloading prices go very high and thier amount of reloading items went down. bass pro turned cabales into a joke.

I like midsouth, and powder valley.
Seen a local store selling small rifle primers by the hundred... I ain't even worked the crick out of my elbow and got into a groove till about 350.

C W Barrett’s in Calhoun has a great selection of reloading supplies. 706/625/1322
C W Barrett's is closed not sure if he will be reopening. They got him in a nursing home because of a fall back in December. Now they are saying (they I mean the nursing home people) that he has problems remembering thing's. So they want to keep him.

C W Barrett's is closed not sure if he will be reopening. They got him in a nursing home because of a fall back in December. Now they are saying (they I mean the nursing home people) that he has problems remembering thing's. So they want to keep him.

His son will probably take it over. He has been there running it the last several times I was there. Hope C W recouperates fully. He is getting up there though,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom