• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rem 870 Gunsmith in Gwinnett ? or Close By

so i guess the only ppl that do stuff like this is Briley’s in Texas - we will see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep all i’m trying to do is to make this thread into the end of the barrel

257b4208f99b41c4f3ee650e68d8b03f.jpg

Nonliberal Nonliberal could do it but I think he's too famous now.

Nonliberal Nonliberal - isn’t he like a God Now !

Not quite yet...

I never bought choke reamers and dies either. I can cut em but I can't thread for chokes. As often as it gets requested it would take me three years to pay for the tools. Then there's different types of chokes and reamer sizes and gauges and blahdy blahdy blah....... I almost bought some for 10 gauges to do my own project gun but somebody talked me out of a 10.5" turkey gun.

@halo696 told me I was getting too high profile to hang out with anymore. It's not as cool as it sounds. I can't cuss or tell dirty jokes online and I certainly can't get drunk in public anymore.
Sidenote: It's not even weird or unusual for people to ask if they can take a picture with me anymore. Which is kind of cool but makes you feel like a ding dong at the same time.

I even used the words choke, ream, and die in a sentence together without making any reference to "I'll take things you do to hookers for $500 Alex.". See, I'm just above stuff like that now.

Back
Top Bottom