• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember ?…….

Sorry about that ! Wife brought in black eyed peas & cornbread…. I couldn’t resist !! lol. 😝
It happens, same here. Black eyed peas, cornbread, ham, sweet potatoes and spinach. For desert, banana pudding and peanut butter bars with chocolate icing. A wonderful meal

It happens, same here. Black eyed peas, cornbread, ham, sweet potatoes and spinach. For desert, banana pudding and peanut butter bars with chocolate icing. A wonderful meal
DJD ! No kidding a “wonderful meal” …… made mine seem like a snack ! lol. 😆

I was thinking on having some of it for breakfast !! LMFAO 🤣

I have a small cache of vinyl from the 80's of Punk, Hardcore, Metal, and some Rock. Back then, everyone was transitioning to cassettes (remember $.99 Columbia House tapes?!?). I never got into CDs.

When in College, I became a DJ for the radio station for the sole reason of using their treasure trove vinyl collection to make compilation tapes. I have 100s of tapes.

Strangely enough I have one of the original cassette tape of crank calls recordings made by the Jerky Boys back in the mid 80's that set them on their limited run fame (Johnny Brennan -Morty from Family Guy).

I used to buy a lot of vinyl and punk t-shirts (I still have the shirts) from Bleecker Bob's in Greenwich Village back in the day.

DJD ! No kidding a “wonderful meal” …… made mine seem like a snack ! lol. 😆

I was thinking on having some of it for breakfast !! LMFAO 🤣
Yea, the wife does good every once in a while. Breakfast??.... Too much fiber too close together for me.........I have to skip a day in between

Yea, the wife does good every once in a while. Breakfast??.... Too much fiber too close together for me.........I have to skip a day in between
I’m glad I’m not cursed with that ! Not trying to rub it in or nothing but damn, leftovers are good only so long ! Usually a couple of days at the most is all I let them go. Most of the time if I don’t eat it the next day or two then they go ….. all but good meat that is.
we used to put a ham/turkey/roast on the smoker….ate off it for a week or so easily !!

Back
Top Bottom