• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Didn't remember what a porker I was in high school.

What’s that youre hiding in your foot locker soldier? A Jelly donut? Sorry, that’s what popped in my head looking at your picture.
About 6 months after that picture was taken (I weighed 236lbs) I weighed 185lbs. My smart mouth meant the upperclassmen at GMC PT'd the ever loving shyte out of me. I think I spent a month in the front leaning rest position during plebe period.

After the parade and ceremony where we received our crests (for the epaulettes) I was walking back towards the main barracks and my mom and dad were walking up to the hard stand in between the front of the cantina and the old capital building and they walked RIGHT PAST ME! LOL! I was stunned. When I turned and called out to them my mom started crying because she didn't even recognize me.

Clearing out my dad's place and came across an old photo I didn't know existed. He had it in a dresser drawer with some old watches and keepsakes. I'm the "snowman" out front (XO) leading the battalion on parade. Dad was president of the parents' club and booster of the ROTC unit at nawfease' high screwel from 1980 - 83.View attachment 7009941
At least you are consistent? LOL

Please don’t hit me…

Clearing out my dad's place and came across an old photo I didn't know existed. He had it in a dresser drawer with some old watches and keepsakes. I'm the "snowman" out front (XO) leading the battalion on parade. Dad was president of the parents' club and booster of the ROTC unit at nawfease' high screwel from 1980 - 83.View attachment 7009941
I've always pictured you as the person in your avatar, lol 😂

Your Paw Was Proud Of You Sir, No Doubt, … Most Of The Time Anyway!

Back
Top Bottom