• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember Barry Bush, FBI

Typical crooked govt stuff. If Trump isnt careful he'll find himself knocked off like the last anti-govt guy JFK. I personally know of some weird stuff that happened while a friend was researching info about JFK, he actually wrote about a 800 pages of exhaustive findings. Saving you the boring and backstory stuff, the govt is crooked as ever. As time progresses it'll get worse and worse. The sad thing is people are blind to the fact that our govt and those officials that live in that circle are extremely powerful. We need a power reset fast.. But I need more tinfoil some would say too

Typical crooked govt stuff. If Trump isnt careful he'll find himself knocked off like the last anti-govt guy JFK. I personally know of some weird stuff that happened while a friend was researching info about JFK, he actually wrote about a 800 pages of exhaustive findings. Saving you the boring and backstory stuff, the govt is crooked as ever. As time progresses it'll get worse and worse. The sad thing is people are blind to the fact that our govt and those officials that live in that circle are extremely powerful. We need a power reset fast.. But I need more tinfoil some would say too
i keep it simpler

when government becomes so complicated that you must hire and maintain a perpetually growing government workforce to understand it, then it needs to be simplified

www.odmp.org_media_image_officer_18835_18835.jpg

Here ^ is the headshot of Agent Bush from his memorial website. Picture dated 2006.

[Broken External Image]:

And here (^) is the "mugshot" from the "NYPD" dated 8/2/16.

Uh, it's like....fake and stuff, guise.

So, what you are saying is that the NYPD was just too lazy to take a new mugshot, or maybe he was quietly and quickly taken away by the Secret Service before they could get him booked in????

Back
Top Bottom