• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AR-Trvlr

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
168   0
Reaction score
I'm a bit uncomfortable with this part of the new iTrader rules:

If it has been a few months since you received negative feedback and everything has been positive since, send me a PM and I may remove it for you, depending on what it was for.

If the situation warranted the negative rating in the first place, I'd like to know about it before I do a deal with that person.

The fact that it was or wasn't serious, and if I should wary of doing a deal with the person should be up to *me* to decide. That's what the comments / explanation section is for.

I know this isn't a democracy around here - it's Steve's site and he's welcome to run it as he likes, but please reconsider this policy.

If the bad feedback was truly "earned" - it needs to stay.

The only bad feedback that should be removed are the ones you get for giving someone bad feedback that deserved it (this was very common on GON).

If the bad feedback was truly "earned" - it needs to stay.

The only bad feedback that should be removed are the ones you get for giving someone bad feedback that deserved it (this was very common on GON).

that an people giving bad feedback just because someone wouldnt answer a PM ........... I know its rude not to answer ,but Itrader isnt the place for crybabies to vent ;(

I didnt personally have any negatives ........but some folks I know did ;/

that an people giving bad feedback just because someone wouldnt answer a PM ........... I know its rude not to answer ,but Itrader isnt the place for crybabies to vent ;(

I didnt personally have any negatives ........but some folks I know did ;/

I look into each negative rating and in the new rules I go over what negative feedback can be given for.

Back
Top Bottom