• I can see both sides of the coin

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No - if they deserved it in the first place other users should know

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • I like pie

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that you should get neg feedback if you stand someone up or if you drive real far to meet someone and when you get there the item is not at all how they described it. Other than that I cant see how you should get neg feedback. I mean even someone tells you that they want your item and then change their mind(I know this sucks)there was still no trade taking place. Most everyone on here knows everyone and deals with the same people anyways so I think that you know what you are getting into.

I voted "No"- If it was truly earned it should stick. If people are notorious for No- Shows or mis-representing an item than we should all know. If it's a case of passive-aggressive retaliation then yes, a negative should be removed.

that an people giving bad feedback just because someone wouldnt answer a PM ........... I know its rude not to answer ,but Itrader isnt the place for crybabies to vent ;(

I didnt personally have any negatives ........but some folks I know did ;/

My personal favorite was the one and only negative feedback I ever got over there. Guy made me a ridiculous offer (and by ridiculous I mean several hundred dollars low on a high end item), and got a not so pleasant answer from me. He proceeds to give me negative feedback, and was supported by the admins because "that's what iTrader is for".

Granted I could have been a little more tolerant in my reply, but it was still a silly way to handle the situation.

I think it should stay and ultimately it is up to that person to decide whether or not they want to deal with that person. Though very uncommon and I probably have only experienced it once, a few people will just flat out waste your time. If you have no serious interest then simply don't bother. Every deal is not going to be made and one just may want to get more info about whatever the item is, which is fine but I'm simply talking about the obvious. I feel one has the right to know if they are dealing with someone who likes to bs around.

Back
Top Bottom