• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reoccurring Tonsillitis

Are your neck glands up and painful?

I would consider the possibility of Strept throat as well.

Hit a doc in a box and they will do a throat swab to determine if it’s bacterial vs. viral.

Probably get a CBC if Strept comes back -

Antibiotics sound like a given…

Ent said she was impressed with my tonsils. She said no sense in testing for strep since its the same treatment either way. The duration of this feels like strep but the strep I remember getting as a kid was even worse and throat pain whereas this is limited to the tonsils. Anyways, she saw no reason for a tonsillectomy. She said if they go down to normal then carry on.

Do you drink daily/often or smoke? That can cause this kind of thing to happen.
Never smoked. Might drink once a month.
One of my customers said her's grew back and have to be removed again?? Say's this happens 10% of the time. WTF..
The wife said that it could happen too. I thought for sure she must have misread that somewhere. Now Im not sure.

Ent said she was impressed with my tonsils. She said no sense in testing for strep since its the same treatment either way. The duration of this feels like strep but the strep I remember getting as a kid was even worse and throat pain whereas this is limited to the tonsils. Anyways, she saw no reason for a tonsillectomy. She said if they go down to normal then carry on.

Never smoked. Might drink once a month.

The wife said that it could happen too. I thought for sure she must have misread that somewhere. Now Im not sure.

Did they remove your tonsil stones?
Your tonsils have to operate properly or else they swell up.

My great uncle had his tonsils removed as an adult & it was a miserable situation.

If you can get them under control then I suggest you do that & keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did they remove your tonsil stones?
Your tonsils have to operate properly or else they swell up.

My great uncle had his tonsils removed as an adult & it was a miserable situation.

If you can get them under control then I suggest you do that & keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've heard that as an adult to have removed its pure hell..

Back
Top Bottom