• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reports from RK show 4/24/21 ???

good point.
i think the show promoters should rent the building,supply the chairs,hire the zip tie'ers,the security(off duty cops),supply the tables,advertise,pay the custodians,buy the zip ties,pay the staff,and more...all for the table rent. 40 to 100 per table...
you should go ahead and promote a show... i will come to it,heck i will even bring you a case of spam so you can feed your family after you go bankrupt..
Gun shows are dying for a reason: the internet. We can now find the best deals available, better than your LGS better than the table vendor, and have it shipped to your house or pay $20 for your FFL to do his thing. Gun shows are going the way of the dinosaur it's time to let them die.

Gun shows are dying for a reason: the internet. We can now find the best deals available, better than your LGS better than the table vendor, and have it shipped to your house or pay $20 for your FFL to do his thing. Gun shows are going the way of the dinosaur it's time to let them die.
good point
i never ever like actually holding a gun before i buy it. i also love how i can order off line and click pay for it. then put in a smaller number,have the internet give me a bigger one,offer in the middle and have the website take less for it. but the very best part is having an online footprint buying something.
i get it,you hate gun shows. but they are far from over and a lot of fun. just because you cant find a deal,or are unable to speak/communicate in a way that makes people willing to haggle.
or you dont enjoy handling and looking at guns you have never considered owning,and maybe end up liking in the long run. dont think others wont have fun.
the fact that you seem to hate them so much explains a lot. so buy offline,never hold it before buying. never speak to someone who owns one and maybe get some info on it. just click it...
have a great week.
Bob

It's funny... One of the most common compliments my table gets is that it reminds people of the good old days of gun shows.

I only have antique firearms on my table, and I generally try to price then 10% lower than market value.

I can honestly say I have never had a potential customer say they can get the product on another table cheaper.

But yeah... The last RK show I worked (Infinite Energy Arena) was probably 60% guns/accessories, and the rest was junk

It's funny... One of the most common compliments my table gets is that it reminds people of the good old days of gun shows.

I only have antique firearms on my table, and I generally try to price then 10% lower than market value.

I can honestly say I have never had a potential customer say they can get the product on another table cheaper.

But yeah... The last RK show I worked (Infinite Energy Arena) was probably 60% guns/accessories, and the rest was junk
I was highly impressed with the table selling 3d holographic posters of tigers and fairies. there was some really good beef jerky too though...

good grief who is still even going to gun shows? They used to be fun and really cool. See alot of cool stuff, pricing was very reasonable. These days, its a freaking joke! Same old dealers with same old crap. 70% of it are nothing but cheap Chinese knockoff accessories, cheapo knives and purses....yeah purses. Used to love going to RK, there is alwasy a guy that sells ak related stuff and he is very reasonable, and always has neat cool items. Rest of the show is overpriced trash. Hopefully they will die off completely.

Back
Top Bottom