• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Retail Internet Sales Tax for Georgia Residents Starts 1/1/2019

If it helps local businesses it's ok. Better to remove all the taxes, but if it means people spending money in their own community I'm for it.
Like a deck of cards and a stack of chips. A spoon fed lie, swallow the lie, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. It's all just an excuse to take your money.

Remember the 1989 San Fernando valley earthquake? The legislators proposed via ballot an increase of 1/4 cent in the state sales tax for 13 months, to pay for repairing the damage. The increase expected to raise 800 million. The sales tax increase would take effect Dec. 1 and expire automatically on New Year's Eve, 1990.

The politicians liked the extra money and held a voice vote, on the eve of it's expiration to cancel the expiration of the sales tax. A giant F*** YOU! to the people of the state.

All taxes are thefts, and the politicians are the worst thiefs!

If it helps local businesses it's ok. Better to remove all the taxes, but if it means people spending money in their own community I'm for it.
videotogif_2016.12.16_01.31.35.gif

Yeah, the governmemt really sold that dream...

All I have to say is... I made a lot of internet purchases in the past month for this hobby of mine, and I’m glad I did. I should be all set for a while (famous never last words).

Back
Top Bottom