Revolution - NBC Show this fall

They filmed part of this right next door to me this past Spring for 3 weeks. I'm 5'11" 235 lbs built like a mountain gorilla, most of those actors are about 6'1'-3' tall and about 170 lbs. I was shocked when I met thewm how tall they all are !

They filmed part of this right next door to me this past Spring for 3 weeks. I'm 5'11" 235 lbs built like a mountain gorilla, most of those actors are about 6'1'-3' tall and about 170 lbs. I was shocked when I met thewm how tall they all are !
That was the pilot which we will never see. The.actual show is filmed in Wilmington NC.

Acted in the pilot that was filmed here in Atlanta or on the actual show which is filmed in Wilmington NC? I worked or work on both. Fun fact, the location used for the pilot which was filmed in Atlanta is now being used by the people making hunger games 2.

Only the pilot, one guy was an extra then a dead body. The other was a very minor repeat character that I believe is on the villan's side

Acted in the pilot that was filmed here in Atlanta or on the actual show which is filmed in Wilmington NC? I worked or work on both. Fun fact, the location used for the pilot which was filmed in Atlanta is now being used by the people making hunger games 2.

The capitol? I posted picks of the scenery when they were filming, were you there?

I took my family to see Batman last weekend and the trailer had scenes filmed here.
Yeah, the trailers were filmed here along with the pilot. I just set up the season one production office about a month ago so I doubt they have done much filming yet.

okay... not sure how I feel about it. I believe, since they jumped right into 15 years after the blackout/emp/whatever... that the series will function off flashbacks. The pilot was, it felt, hella rushed... like, boom no light.. boom gardening out of a prius... boom in chicago... boom ninja attack... boom computer works ... WTF?

I will give it a couple more episodes to sink in. However, having justed start breaking bad... it will be hard to pull away unless Revolution really steps up its game

Back
Top Bottom