Revolution - NBC Show this fall

it also feels like they stuck Walking Dead, Hunger Games and Lost in a blender and Revolution was the biproduct.
my thoughts exactly...last nights show was a little lame,everybody has bows ,crossbows,spears knives and musket rifles,except this one guy that has a nickel desert eagle 44 or something real close.Oh yea they have electricity and the internet except nobody knows it yet

Acted in the pilot that was filmed here in Atlanta or on the actual show which is filmed in Wilmington NC? I worked or work on both. Fun fact, the location used for the pilot which was filmed in Atlanta is now being used by the people making hunger games 2.

I can't wait for part 2 (Catching Fire). Those books were great.

I saw the first episode for Revolution a while ago. It was OK but I doubt it'll get a 2nd season and I hate watching stuff that ends with no resolution. The last episode of the only season of The Event pissed me off.

Last edited:
Anyone see the trailer yet? Has a One Second After feel and sci-fi mix it. I guess I will check it out and see if has potential. With the threat of EMP being very real, I am interested to see how the show protrays its characters dealing with the loss of all modern electrical technology.

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

you may also note there are no guns in the trailer, don't know about the show....

Back
Top Bottom