• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rhelton's friends 4 year old boy needs a kidney

Just a heads up and an attaboy to all involved in making this happen.. I spoke with S SladeCM Wednesday and plan to meet up with him and hand off the (:drum::drum::drum::drum:) 1350.00!

A special thanks to those that donated without expecting anything in return and for those that bid on the knife. I never anticipated it being this high of an amount generated from a knife ad that I posted but am glad it happened. I am also happy to say that I have played a small part along with others on the ODT in helping this young boy and his family out..

God bless each and one of you...

Thank you brother for hearing about it and posting the auction! :thumb: So awesome that we could raise that much money. ODT is such a great place full of wonderful generous people. Helping restore and show faith in Humanity. God Bless you and all on here!!!

Hey guys. Cameron has been officially approved for transplant and we are waiting our (mine and my wifes) bloodwork to come back and then one of us can move forward to the next testing. He is staying strong and positive as always. Thank you all for everything.

Great news please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Any update

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Sorry I am just now seeing this..you comment happened during my unfortunate hiatus from the odt..haven't been a contributor much this week either. You could say I'm suffering from sour grapes..
I spoke with Slade and will be meeting up with Jim this weekend.
Thanks again guys!

Sorry I am just now seeing this..you comment happened during my unfortunate hiatus from the odt..haven't been a contributor much this week either. You could say I'm suffering from sour grapes..
I spoke with Slade and will be meeting up with Jim this weekend.
Thanks again guys!
No problem!

Yeah, I saw the tail end of it on the microtech thread lol. Your voice was missed. welcome back!

Hey guys. Cameron has been officially approved for transplant and we are waiting our (mine and my wifes) bloodwork to come back and then one of us can move forward to the next testing. He is staying strong and positive as always. Thank you all for everything.
Good news! Thanks for the update!

I was able to finally catch up with S SladeCM and hand off the donations that we were able to help with. I just want to say that it was certainly a pleasure sort of running point man on this worthy endeavor. Slade and his wife were shocked at what we were able to do and for that I am grateful. Most of the odt community is a decent bunch of folks.
I will keep folks updated as I hear of anything new if it isn't already posted..
thanks again guys/gals for all of your contributions. I promise after meeting his parents it was a worthy cause.
IMG_0531.JPG

I was able to finally catch up with S SladeCM and hand off the donations that we were able to help with. I just want to say that it was certainly I pleasure sort of running point man on this worthy endeavor. Slade and his wife were shocked at what we were able to do and for that I am grateful. Most of the odt community is a decent bunch of folks.
I will keep folks updated as I hear of anything new if it isn't already posted..
thanks again guys/gals for all of your contributions. I promise after meeting his parents it was a worthy cause.
View attachment 1198437

Awesome, thank you for running point on this! So awesome we could do something for a child in need! Great group here on ODT

I was able to finally catch up with S SladeCM and hand off the donations that we were able to help with. I just want to say that it was certainly I pleasure sort of running point man on this worthy endeavor. Slade and his wife were shocked at what we were able to do and for that I am grateful. Most of the odt community is a decent bunch of folks.
View attachment 1198437

great job

Back
Top Bottom