Rhino coated my Jeep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodis556

Wolf Icon Supporter
GSD Trainer
66   0
Reaction score
So we've been planning on doing this for a couple years...Rip out all the carpet and Rhino coat the entire inside of our Jeep. Much easier to clean and haul around dogs. I ordered the coating and air gun off Amazon for $150. The entire project took about 5 days, and it turned out very nice. Just waiting for it to cure so I can put the seats back in. The OG Jeep floor mats will go back in and we have a Weathertech mat for the cargo deck...

1700678390346.png

nice! I have WeatherTech in my Tundra and my wife‘s Hyundai Santa Fe. Good and bad. The good:they fit really well to trap dirt. The bad: the material they make them out of retains dirt and is hard to clean.

You can’t just vacuum them off or hit them with a hose. You have to hit them with a bristle brush and water

nice! I have WeatherTech in my Tundra and my wife‘s Hyundai Santa Fe. Good and bad. The good:they fit really well to trap dirt. The bad: the material they make them out of retains dirt and is hard to clean.

You can’t just vacuum them off or hit them with a hose. You have to hit them with a bristle brush and water
Yeah, agree. We were given a whole set, deck mat and front and back seat mats, but the OG Jeep mats are awesome! So we kept using those the whole time, but we needed something on the deck for the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom