• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIA Mil-Spec 1911 at Bud's $385

Buds had these RIA 1911 GI Mil Spec's lower priced about a week ago - they have been going up and down since (have been watching since I missed the low price). Can't find the any refs but it was less than the current $ 385.00 - and Buds had the RIA Tactical for $409. which is a bit more gun for the money IMO - Centerfire Systems has same Mil Spec for 379.00 w / free shipping - both ( buds and centerfire) charge 3% for "non cash" . And I suspect you still gota pay that $3.50 / gallon to drive to your FFL.. ;) And I saw a RIA 1911 at Lake Side for like 350-ish - just not 100% sure it was 45 acp but worth a call perhaps. And I might as well say it, Cherokee will do FFL X-fers for free. I was considering taking the Centerfire add to Cherokee and seeing if they would price match on the RIA Tactical, not sure how that would fly but willing to give them a shot.

Thanks

I went to Cherokee to see if they could sell me the RIA hi capacity that Centerfire has for $449 and he tried to find it but it is unavailable to him. He said just buy it from Centerfire and they would do the transfer for free no problem. He appreciated the fact that I gave them a shot at the business. They are great guys over there.

Back
Top Bottom