RIA Warranty Service Props

Crackerz

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
Have to give props to RIA (Armscor) service (Ivan in Las Vegas) I had a problem with a new RIA Officer I bought. I have read blogs all over the internet about Ivan at RIA/ARMSCOR, so I found an e-address and sent him an email. He replied promptly, and said to send it back and it would be repaired, free of charge. I sent a reply about the preferred return shipping method, and his reply was he'd have me contacted about a shipping label. I got an email with a shipping label attached, boxed it up, and sent it back. 6 weeks later, I got a completely new pistol back from Las Vegas, flawless in finish, and, according to the invoice, "tuned" and test-fired. Haven't broke it down and cleaned it yet, but so far I've noticed a mirror polished feed ramp and trigger smooth as glass. All at zero additional cost to me. It's definately a keeper, now.
Now, that's sevice after the sale.

Don't know if you use FaceBook or not but Armscor (Rock Island) has a page on there. The company CEO (Martin) is a regular visitor (poster) to the page and so is Ivan. They will respond to questions, inquiries, and even complaints.

Don't know if you use FaceBook or not but Armscor (Rock Island) has a page on there. The company CEO (Martin) is a regular visitor (poster) to the page and so is Ivan. They will respond to questions, inquiries, and even complaints.

I've posted there before with a response from Martin. It is very cool to get a response from the CEOof a company like that.

I delt with Ivan at Armscor not to long ago, And the man is good for his word.
Not only did he take care of the problem at hand but on top of it he sends me a case of .45 acp ammo as well.
They answered every e-mail I sent promptly and backed it up with phone calls too.
Those guys get top props from me, I can tell you that.

I have 1600+ rds. through my RIA so far and the only thing that I had to replace was the ejector ($15 bucks) because it started ejecting rds. into my forehead after about 1000 rds.
Can not beat em for the money.

I have 1600+ rds. through my RIA so far and the only thing that I had to replace was the ejector ($15 bucks) because it started ejecting rds. into my forehead after about 1000 rds.
Can not beat em for the money.

Do you use a majority brass, or steel case ammo? I've heard of that with steel case, but with that few rounds it would be weird with brass.

The only ammo that has been shot through it is CCI Blazer 230 grn. aluminum case. Wait, I did shoot a 8 rd. mag. of hollow points through it as well.

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom