• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hipoint customer service

alexs2006

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Little back story then the story.

So I bought a 4595TS off here a few weeks ago. Guy put a red dot, took the factory sights off and couldn’t find them. No biggie for the price, I was just going to put a better red dot on it plus I got some ammo in the deal.

So I called up hipoint last Wednesday and asked for the take down tool. The guy asked me a few questions and took my card for “Shipping”. Today the package arrived with the factory sling, tool, trigger lock(Now in trash), and brand new front and rear sights for a grand total of $5.95. The guy that I worked with was incredibly nice and helpful.

I know their guns aren’t the best and don’t cost a lot. But man, their customer service is amazing!

I had one in 40, one in 45 and two of them in 10mm. I never had a malfunction or FTF. They just ran. It's like anything else, sometimes a POS gets through QC. The reason I purchased them was to have a cheap SD rifle that if something happened and it was taken into evidence I wouldn't be out an arm and a leg. Plus they were just fun to shoot. I ended up selling them to people I went shooting with and fell in love with them and gave me more than I paid for one. I don't think I ever paid more that 289 for the ones I had. I just found one with a great price and snagged it. I don't have one now but if I ran into another in 10mm at a steal I would pick it up. Enjoy it for a while and probably sell it off at some point. It is the best budget carbine in that price range. It fires fast, accurate and have accessories that are cheap. I think they would make a great first time gun owner like a kids Christmas or Birthday gift and they would love it. Not all guns need to be top tier units to enjoy shooting them. Also it offers a real budget minded individual an affordable carbine when they normally wouldn't be able to aquire something. Better one of those than a Bufford Pusser special.

Back
Top Bottom