• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rib Roast is ON!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Pulled out all the supplies let the Rib Roast come to room temp, cut the onions and the Yukon gold I bought were smaller than I expected this time..No use to cut them in half to small. I really don't know how they will fair

Ribroast.jpg

She is a 6lb roast went ahead and preheated the oven, while I seasoned the rest..cover and mixed the taters with olive oil, Course Garlic, salt and pepper. Put my garlic infused butter on the roast first..then added my spices and set the roast on sliced Vidalia Onions. Now into the oven for 3 hrs.

Ribroast1.jpg

Pulled out all the supplies let the Rib Roast come to room temp, cut the onions and the Yukon gold I bought were smaller than I expected this time..No use to cut them in half to small. I really don't know how they will fair

View attachment 6586493

She is a 6lb roast went ahead and preheated the oven, while I seasoned the rest..cover and mixed the taters with olive oil, Course Garlic, salt and pepper. Put my garlic infused butter on the roast first..then added my spices and set the roast on sliced Vidalia Onions. Now into the oven for 3 hrs.

View attachment 6586507
Looks good as usual

View attachment 6586493

View attachment 6586507
Keep us posted. Looks amazing. I cut about 20 ribeyes out of the first two. I normally stock up on ribeyes mine and then cook a prime rib on Christmas day. I shaved everything salvageable out of the ribs and just made sandwiches on the Blackstone and they were amazing.

View attachment 6586493

View attachment 6586507
Yum. :hungry:

Keep us posted. Looks amazing. I cut about 20 ribeyes out of the first two. I normally stock up on ribeyes mine and then cook a prime rib on Christmas day. I shaved everything salvageable out of the ribs and just made sandwiches on the Blackstone and they were amazing.
It's just me at the house now,,So I decided to cook this one whole rather than cutting up for steaks...When done I'll let it sit for awhile then cut it up in portions, then pull the seal a meal bags and freeze the rest..Then when I want another, I'll just pull out one and heat it up in hot water..The dipping sauce I'll make at each meal.

It's just me at the house now,,So I decided to cook this one whole rather than cutting up for steaks...When done I'll let it sit for awhile then cut it up in portions, then pull the seal a meal bags and freeze the rest..Then when I want another, I'll just pull out one and heat it up in hot water..The dipping sauce I'll make at each meal.
Sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom