• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rib Roast is ON!

Just pulled it out and letting it sit

Ribroast2.jpg

It was good too, marinated, a little Dale's, Zesty Italian Dressing, Monterey Steak seasoning for a couple days, flipping the marinated steaks if you can every 8 hrs or so.
Dear lord, I hope you didn't pay good money for that meat. With all that seasoning (lots of sodium), all you tasted was marinade. You may have had steak, but you did not taste the meat.
To me, a good piece of steak needs a little salt, pepper and garlic powder, cooked to a medium rare temp of about 125F-130F, rested for 10min and then enjoyed!

But hey, your money, your steak, enjoy how you like it.

Dear lord, I hope you didn't pay good money for that meat. With all that seasoning (lots of sodium), all you tasted was marinade. You may have had steak, but you did not taste the meat.
To me, a good piece of steak needs a little salt, pepper and garlic powder, cooked to a medium rare temp of about 125F-130F, rested for 10min and then enjoyed!

But hey, your money, your steak, enjoy how you like it.
First off opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. What do you think salt is or garlic powder they both have sodium. If I need your opinion, I’ll ask you. Think of it like you don’t like the prices on here, scroll on by and keep your opinions like you addressed mine to yourself.
PS don’t worry about my money.

Back
Top Bottom