• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rich Man with AR's

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
Any one with decent AR's has to feel like a Rich Man in a Whore House with a 100.00 bill taped to his fore head! Just Saying.

I've sold around 6 of mine in the last 3 or months. I don't feel so good about my timing, but I'd trade them all for all this mess to leave our firearms RIGHTS intact!

Yesterday I told another fellow at a LGS that I could pay off my mortgage with those same AR's now. Put on GB and let those pay what they will.

If sold at auction, it will bring what the market will bear that day. Nothing wrong with that!

Supply and demand is the American way. If you're setting on a pile of something that people wouldn't pay more than $5.00 for a week ago and suddenly people are paying $50.00 for the same item this week, what is anyone going to do?

These rifles/carbines/magazines aren't something someone's making any one of us buy at any price. Walk away. If I had a pile of mags that I bought for $12.00 or so, I ain't about to sell them for that now. If I did, someone would buy them and have them listed @ $50.00 in 15 minutes. I'd either sit on them or put them on an auction site. Let the market control what they're worth "today".

I'm about sick of hearing about "greedy price gougers," makes me want to put "greed" and "gouge" into the site censor.

I wouldn't let go of mine without a premium price right now. With the way supply is right now and rumors of a ban, it might be difficult or impossible for me to replace them if a new AWB is announced. No different than having to pay $16,000 for a real M-16 now. The demand sets the price, that's a free market society.

If this was a necessity like food or gas then it would be gouging. Ar-15's are not a necessity.

Back
Top Bottom