• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rich Man with AR's

I've sold around 6 of mine in the last 3 or months. I don't feel so good about my timing,

understood...im -4 in that time period. sold mostly to friends though so im not too upset. had 2 projects lined up and failed to have the lowers ready so dont get to do that during this holiday time off. my bad. i will have what i need before too long.

I'm about sick of hearing about "greedy price gougers," makes me want to put "greed" and "gouge" into the site censor.

Please do! The folks doing this are folks that ignored history and now can do nothing about it. You deserve what you get for being a gun guy and not stocking up.

If you think putting something on an auction site and letting John Q public decide what the item is worth is wrong, you're in the wrong country. Prices of items are determined by buyers, not sellers. It's done on Wall Street everyday with items that you need to live like gas and food. Complaining about a free market on something you don't need is so Un-American.

I'd bet a month's pay that none of these folks would sell their AR today at going rates of two weeks ago............if they had one to sell.

Back
Top Bottom