Riding in Shorts and other ramblings

All fair stuff, I'd add a couple of caveats though; if you're not going to wear a helmet don't get brain damaged and then expect to pick up my tax dollars in benefits afterwards, don't take kids on the back unless they can reach the pegs and are fully kitted, don't let a pillion ride in a tee, shorts and sandals, their skin in your hands, (and every other idiot on the road), and come on, you ride a bike, drive a car !

All fair stuff, I'd add a couple of caveats though; if you're not going to wear a helmet don't get brain damaged and then expect to pick up my tax dollars in benefits afterwards, don't take kids on the back unless they can reach the pegs and are fully kitted, don't let a pillion ride in a tee, shorts and sandals, their skin in your hands, (and every other idiot on the road), and come on, you ride a bike, drive a car !

Drive a car?

Nws I love you bro but I will pick at one thing about you saying " if I go down eat **** it's my skin ".

My insurance rates are high because of squids ripping their skin off and need skin grafts and all this medical help .

You have insurance ? If so your premiums are based on **** like this thinking
And nitrous busa squids lol

I kid

So don't just say it's just on you bro

Ride safe and keep it on two man

Love vids keep coming

Nws I love you bro but I will pick at one thing about you saying " if I go down eat **** it's my skin ".

My insurance rates are high because of squids ripping their skin off and need skin grafts and all this medical help .

You have insurance ? If so your premiums are based on **** like this thinking
And nitrous busa squids lol

I kid

So don't just say it's just on you bro

Ride safe and keep it on two man

Love vids keep coming

Oh yeah I have insurance. They will never make a penny off me so long as I live after my 2+ million dollar month long vacation in Massachusetts General a few years back.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom