• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rifle Tripod

I use a hog saddle aluminum tripod with a Manfrotto 322rc2 ball head.

I use it in conjunction with my 30.06, 308, .223.

It is an excellent option for an accessory and creates a very stable platform to shoot from.

Here is a pic. I just finished replacing the rubber bands you’ll see on the legs.

I have learned, making my own just did not hold up to what I needed it to do, function wise and durable wise.

Hope this helps!

d683544033ea3031f7e9f395484bde5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What platform is the rifle you're planning to use?

I have a Remington 700 .308 in a Magpul Hunter stock. Used for mostly deer hunting but am interested in shooting long distance. Rifle is equipped with a bipod for prone or bench shooting.

Budget? And how do you plan to use it? Arca rail on your rifles?

Budget is unknown. I am trying to find information out on this investment. I don’t want junk but don’t want to spend an arm and leg if there’s a brand people recommend. Mounting I am not opposed to a clamp the arcs rail looks interesting. Which would you recommend?

I use a hog saddle aluminum tripod with a Manfrotto 322rc2 ball head.

I use it in conjunction with my 30.06, 308, .223.

It is an excellent option for an accessory and creates a very stable platform to shoot from.

Here is a pic. I just finished replacing the rubber bands you’ll see on the legs.

I have learned, making my own just did not hold up to what I needed it to do, function wise and durable wise.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do the rubber bands do for this tripod?
Set up looks sweet! I am going to look into that brand.

Back
Top Bottom