• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RIP Burk

My wife with Lynyrd Skynyrd at my sons Place in Burkhalter Summer 2015...

9EFB3F8E-C38C-4BE6-8CFF-6EA9DBCE7914.jpeg

I lived in Talons Lake back in the day, long list of hazy shenanigans.

all the places i lived at had hazy shenanigans lol. Campus club, players club, craziest one was we actually rented 431 s main while i was down, 431 was an infamous house becuase of whoever moved there threw massive parties, we did not disappoint lol, was one of the many "professor hood" houses.

How many trips did ya'll make to the county line - Metter, GA?????

jesus there is no telling. we used to go a couple times a week lol. Always remember telling everybody to go past the first one as it was owned by the brother of a bulloch county sheriffs deputy and would bust folks left and right for fakes and underage. But if you went past the first store there was ol Rays place, that dude has glasses 2 inches thick and still couldnt see how bad of a fake i had back then lol

jesus there is no telling. we used to go a couple times a week lol. Always remember telling everybody to go past the first one as it was owned by the brother of a bulloch county sheriffs deputy and would bust folks left and right for fakes and underage. But if you went past the first store there was ol Rays place, that dude has glasses 2 inches thick and still couldnt see how bad of a fake i had back then lol
Lol. Reminds me of living in Morgan county in Alabama in late 70s and going to Madison county to buy beer. It was always 2nd store on the right.

How many trips did ya'll make to the county line - Metter, GA?????

Ha was just about to say I went to Rays every time. County Line would confiscate fakes.

Back
Top Bottom