• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP Harley Davidson ?

Maint not all that bad the only complaint ihave is changing the oil you got to have a jack and there 3 oil plugs motor trans and primary had to do my on maint when i retired 3 years ago changing tires was not as bad as i thought where they get you is the parts and acceriose . your right got to at bare min know how to change a flat tire do they still have vo tec work shops in high school ?
Just put a pad and bucket under the bike when returning from a ride, and pour the oil back in when taking the next ride. Add new oil as needed.

Can we stop bashing millennials? We're all grown and just trying to make it though the life boomer fudds created for us. Hate needs to be directed toward the true idiotic generation... gen Z.

View attachment 7009133
The “true idiotic generation” isn’t exclusive to any generation. It’s full of people who say things like “we’re all just trying to make it through the life boomer fudds created for us.”

I owned 2 and never again. Wide Glide and springer soft tail. The cool factor is long gone on them bikes.

I’ve been riding over 50 years and have pretty much owned one of everything. I’ve got an old Road King now that I really like. It’s no more trouble than any of the metrics I have had. Gen Z can ride whatever they like but I’d just as soon have a sister in the ho house as own an electric motorcycle.

It would be a sad thing to see Harley go but when a American icon is mostly made in China what do you expect, when I bought my Honda VTX years old I did my research and it had a lot less Chinese parts than a Harley, Yamaha had less Chinese parts than a Harley and finally Victory had the most American made parts of I remember correctly Victory bikes had 89% American Continent USA/Canada/Mexico parts.
Parts on a Harley stamped ROC (Republic Of China) doesn't mean it though as a rock.

Back
Top Bottom