• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RIP Snake

I was a fan, too.

Ken would approve of following:
Please don't forget to get a colonoscopy when your doctor recommends it. It's painless, and it may save your life.

P.S. If anyone has questions about colonoscopy, pls feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions.
Getting butt ****ed by a 12" dildo is painless?

image.jpg
Godspeed kenny

Last edited:
I was a fan, too.

Ken would approve of following:
Please don't forget to get a colonoscopy when your doctor recommends it. It's painless, and it may save your life.

P.S. If anyone has questions about colonoscopy, pls feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Amen, probably saved my useless butt..

if you are 50 or older then you absolutely need to get one every 5 years.... they really are painless and covered by your insurance..

guys it really is painless... not a big deal at all other than possibly saving your life

if they find polyps, they simply remove them Before they become cancerous....BEFORE is the key word here. Not worth being stupid about it ( as I was).. if you ever have had a family member or close friend die of any form of cancer you know how bad it is.

At what age should you get your first?

Get your first exam while in your 50's, and then repeat as often as your Gastroenterologist recommends. If there is a history of colon cancer in your family you might be having the exam every two years.

Back
Top Bottom