Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

AceTracker

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   2
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone on here has invested into cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, ETH etc.

I've ventured off into on with about 50,000 shares and believe that it will prove to be a solid investment.
cryptocurrencies.jpeg

I do not endorse or support any of these third party sites or applications. Please conduct your own due diligence before using any of these services.

i had the opp. to get into bit coin like 8 or 10 years ago before anyone new it existed. then again right after it crashed and we thought it was done. pfhhh. id be retired now

The best op I've seen right now is Ripple, I think getting in now is a great investment not just a good one. I'm buying at least 100,000 coins at .20 or below. Within 2 to 5 they should be worth at least 15 times my current investment.
If you missed the chance on Bit Coin, (I Did) this is another op to retire in real comfort.
upload_2017-7-28_20-22-20.jpeg

The best op I've seen right now is Ripple, I think getting in now is a great investment not just a good one. I'm buying at least 100,000 coins at .20 or below. Within 2 to 5 they should be worth at least 15 times my current investment.
If you missed the chance on Bit Coin, (I Did) this is another op to retire in real comfort.
View attachment 1259499
i don't have that kind of money to throw around. in fact i don't really have any.

`100.00 at current price will get you 555 coins. If you sit on them for 5 years and they go to 50.00 it worth 27,000 plus. If it happens to go to the moon like Bit Coin did, your 100.00 investment will be worth 1.4 mil. How can you not take that chance??
I'll take that show every day. if my current 50,000 coins go to 100.00 per coin I'm in for 5 mil.
GO Crypto.

Back
Top Bottom