• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

Nice to know cops are not yet defunded in Atlanta. They showed up in a few minutes time after the call was made.

20200920_155121_HDR.jpg

I was standing 10 feet from where the ND happened. Armor guy was about 5 feet from me, as soon as the “get to the ground!” Was shouted, he was one of the first to hit the floor like a bag of tungsten. This was one of those “do I cut the zip tie and add a gun to the fight?” Or “large Mexican in Hawaiian shirt holding gun And bowling pin, take the tango down” I decided I’d sit this one out. They really need to clean the floor better, could use a nice polish too.
the ND happened back at the far right corner of the building. had to have been 6 rows over and 3 rows down from the armor guy..it was 20 feet from the back door.
had to have been 75 or 100 feet from the armor guy.

Yes, I was at the show for the gun going off event. I was at the other end and heard it and thought that it sounded like the old bag blown up and then you stomp it with you foot gag. Then I remembered I was in a gun show and - -oh no! I started looking back over there and everything kind of went back to normal. Then there was some yelling and a stampede for the doors started from around where the shooting occurred. A lot of people ran for the doors, yes a LOT stampede style, and went outside. Everybody else on the other end ducked down cause the doors were packed to go out and maybe there was fixing to be a shooter, robbery, fight etc. Everybody on my isle was kneeling or laying flat on the floor. Some people started walking squatted down like duck to the door and then got up and ran for it. People started to get up after about 60 second and look around of just left. I went to the main desk up front and asked what happened and the small guy said it was a negligent discharge. Another vendor said the stampede started when some words were exchanged. Everything went back with about 75% of the people that were in there gone and the show closing and everyone ready to go for sure now. The picture below is where a person jumped out of their shoes to haul ass out of the show.-------------------

GUNSHOE 2.jpg

Yes, I was at the show for the gun going off event. I was at the other end and heard it and thought that it sounded like the old bag blown up and then you stomp it with you foot gag. Then I remembered I was in a gun show and - -oh no! I started looking back over there and everything kind of went back to normal. Then there was some yelling and a stampede for the doors started from around where the shooting occurred. A lot of people ran for the doors, yes a LOT stampede style, and went outside. Everybody else on the other end ducked down cause the doors were packed to go out and maybe there was fixing to be a shooter, robbery, fight etc. Everybody on my isle was kneeling or laying flat on the floor. Some people started walking squatted down like duck to the door and then got up and ran for it. People started to get up after about 60 second and look around of just left. I went to the main desk up front and asked what happened and the small guy said it was a negligent discharge. Another vendor said the stampede started when some words were exchanged. Everything went back with about 75% of the people that were in there gone and the show closing and everyone ready to go for sure now. The picture below is where a person jumped out of their shoes to haul ass out of the show.-------------------

View attachment 2831497
Dang brother. You left your flip flops?

View attachment 2831497

They were still there at 4:45 when I finished breaking down my table

the ND happened back at the far right corner of the building. had to have been 6 rows over and 3 rows down from the armor guy..it was 20 feet from the back door.
had to have been 75 or 100 feet from the armor guy.
I was at the ammo stand with the larger fellow. There was a body armor guy right across from him. Like 2 tables down.

Back
Top Bottom