• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

My draws are fine. Mainly cause they are at home in the dresser.... Commando 4 Eva

The worst part was after the ND. At first it was eerily silent for about 45 seconds. Then someone screamed and everyone got low and started rushing for the exit.
Don’t forget about the guy selling body armor who yelled out “I got body armor for sale” and everyone chuckled and then the screaming and people bolting and hitting the deck happened.

Don’t forget about the guy selling body armor who yelled out “I got body armor for sale” and everyone chuckled and then the screaming and people bolting and hitting the deck happened.
Id' have thought he'd get a spike in sales immediate post ND.

Id' have thought he'd get a spike in sales immediate post ND.
I was standing 10 feet from where the ND happened. Armor guy was about 5 feet from me, as soon as the “get to the ground!” Was shouted, he was one of the first to hit the floor like a bag of tungsten. This was one of those “do I cut the zip tie and add a gun to the fight?” Or “large Mexican in Hawaiian shirt holding gun And bowling pin, take the tango down” I decided I’d sit this one out. They really need to clean the floor better, could use a nice polish too.

Yeah my son and I were set up about 30 ft away. Everyone was standing around looking then what looked like a human wave of people rushed to the front door. Then things went crazy. I would bet there will be a few dealers missing some guns. With only one round going off I figured it was some sort of AD. Hope the dumbass spends the night locked up. Scary thing about gunshows now. So many people there who no nothing about guns there handling them.

I was standing 10 feet from where the ND happened. Armor guy was about 5 feet from me, as soon as the “get to the ground!” Was shouted, he was one of the first to hit the floor like a bag of tungsten. This was one of those “do I cut the zip tie and add a gun to the fight?” Or “large Mexican in Hawaiian shirt holding gun And bowling pin, take the tango down” I decided I’d sit this one out. They really need to clean the floor better, could use a nice polish too.

What a wuss. Can you imagine the amount of body armor he would have sold if he’d got the chance to demo it instead he hit the deck like just kidding guys this stuff really won’t stop jack :lol:

On the topic of the gun show minus the ND, the price of ammo had me feeling like I should start practicing long range with a sling shot. 35 for a box of 50 9mm. Last year I bought 500 rounds for 90 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom