• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

I had left the property just minutes before it happened.

A few years ago I was at a Miami Gun Show (Tamiami Park) and heard a bang from behind me, one aisle over and saw one guy drop to the floor. Vendor was showing off a firearm and bang, the patron that fell died. Police and Fire arrived, taped the corner aisle and the show went on.

With the amount of vendors and customers, safety must be paramount. Rules will change soon again.
yeah there will be NO GUN SHOWS

Zip tie it at the door.

Go to bathroom, cut zip tie with knife, reload gun, go about your bidness...
yep circumvent the rules and POW just like the bump stock ban. Stupid ****in people got the bump stock banned and stupid ****in people will get the gun shows banned,but hey you can always blame that **** on Trump

Alright errbody!! Who’s going to the RK Show this weekend?

According to their website, mask are mandatory, and adult admission is $15 (there’s a $2 off coupon on their website).

Anybody???
Just in from Tusla gun show - No guns left in cars, cavity search, mask, body armor (useless for head shots by the way), dog tags & first aid kit required for entry including retired pd.

I have been at 3 gun shows when rounds went off, weirdest one was a guy dropped a plastic bag of 40 or 45 acp rounds from table height onto concrete floor At Gwinnett on jergens blvd. and one or more rounds exploded. I was about 20 feet away. Heard about a gun show in South Georgia more than 30 years ago where a crazy guy loaded 25 rounds in random shotguns. After the third random idiot fired a round they cleared the show. This was before wire ties on all guns.

Downplay much
Oh but it hasn’t happened recently here or in Miami today

Just in from Tusla gun show - cavity search, mask, body armor, dog tags & first aid kit required for entry including off duty pd.

Dude, calm your tits. That was the first post of the thread, on Thursday, asking if anyone was going to the show. Nobody was/is “downplay much” anything.

This thread was doing just fine before your drama queen ass showed up. Save it for somebody else.

Downplay much
Oh but it hasn’t happened recently here or in Miami today

Just in from Tusla gun show - cavity search, mask, body armor, dog tags & first aid kit required for entry including off duty pd.
Those guys in Oklahoma like that cavity search stuff.... Haven't you ever seen Broke Back Mountain?

Back
Top Bottom